Re: rechecking ACTH during seasonal rise- Dolly symptomatic

Do the blood tests for sure. I didn't see any blood test results for 2020 in Dolly's case history. The seasonal rise does increase ACTH levels and it typically insulin levels rise along with the ACTH rise. Do you have current hay test results that you can add to Dolly's case history folder? It would be helpful for our moderators and members if you could get Dolly's case history updated.

I used to use a SmartPak supplement in the past and found it had small amounts of alfalfa in it. I learned that my IR/PPID gelding was sensitive to alfalfa in even small amounts.
--
Bonnie Snodgrass 07-2016

ECIR Group Primary Response

White Cloud, Michigan, USA