Diana labs

I've updated Diana's case history. I just got lab results after switching form Prascend 1mg to Pergolide (compounded) 3mg:

Glucose 100 mg/dl, ACTH 38.4 pg/ml, insulin 11.92 uiu/ml & leptin 10.84 ng/ml. G:I ratio 8.39 compensated IR, RISQI 0.29 compensated IR, MIRG 5.2.

Should I increase Diana's Pergolide now & retest or should I wait until after the seasonal rise is over to adjust it & retest? She's stilll slightly off on both fronts but she is dropping weight (which she needed to do). Thanks in advance!
--
Beth & Flame & Diana

NV Oct 2013

Flame Case History