Re: Falki's Recent Blood Work - Request Feedback

Connie Proceviat

Good Morning Dr. Kellon,

I will start him on Prascend ASAP. When I tried it in the past, he was already sore when I began. Would it have any affect on his lameness if started prior to being sore?
I give him Jiaogulan in his feed year around but haven't given AAKG in a long while. Should I try adding AAKG as well during the cold weather?
Interestingly, his hooves are no longer cold to the touch like they were when we first started the ECIR protocol so we have made progress in that regard.
Thank you for your feedback.
--
Connie Proceviat
2013 Manitoba, Canada