Re: Squamous Cell Carcinoma

tosborne@...

Allison, Milton Equine Hospital are amazing people.  Sonseeahray will be in great hands.  Now, how about you?  How are you traveling down and where will you be staying?  I am only about 45 min away from Milton.  If  we didn't have to be worrying about Covid19, I would be bringing you into my home and taking care of you while your horse is in surgery, but I have a husband at high risk for Covid complications.  However, if you would like to meet for moral support, I can do that, appropriately masked, etc.
--
Teresa O in Ontario, Canada 2020
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Teresa%20and%20Snickers