Re: Compounded Pergolide instead of Prascend

Candice

Hi Cynthia!

I started out on Prascend like you as well for both of my horses until I found ECIR- because let me tell you it got expensive QUICK! LOL mine both get 2.75mg!

I utilize Pet Health and have been very pleased with them. I have an autoship and don't need to worry about a thing! They work with my vet for refills and do all the calculations necessary when I switched over from Prascend, which was great!

Here is their website: https://www.pethealthpharmacy.com

Super affordable now for me, where as Prascend was not for 2 horses on that dose.

Your vet will need to write you a prescription though- which is generally the sticky part! I hope everything works out in your favor and that you have a smooth transition!
--

Candice

Primary Response Team

September 2018, Summerfield, FL