Re: Request for help for Storm

hdavis

Sorry I can do that.  But not sure how I combine them as I don’t have the actual pics anymore as they were on my phone from the hoof album ones.  Ideas or how does one combine the albums?

No I don’t have recent xrays and the last ones are from
my current vet who didn’t say any issues with the xrays to indicate navicular in her opinion. She was the one that suggested perhaps we are dealing with some scar tissue or improper healing of the DDFT.  I have given her previcox for her arthritis pain when she gets flair ups but it doesn’t seem to help with her RF lameness at all which again leads me to think maybe a tendon scarring issue?

--
Heather
August 5, 2017, Brandon, Manitoba, Canada

Riosa

Storm

Case History