Winter coat not growing

Jeanne Q

Hi All
Quick question.  Glory's winter coat seems to have stopped growing.  She shed out her summer coat and new winter hair started growing in but it now seems to have stopped.  Her last ACTH was 86.4pg/ml 9/27/20.  I have increased her Prascend dose from 1 1/2 to 2 tablets per day.  I have put a light fleece sheet on her a few nights so far when it got down in the low 30's but try and keep her with no blanket so she will grow winter hair.  Is this normal for PPID?  I know shedding and curly coat are issues but how about little growth?  We are in north Minnesota so I am concerned about the coming temps!  Thanks!
--
Jeanne Q MN 2020
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jeanne%20&%20Glory