From: main@ECIR.groups.io <main@ECIR.groups.io> on behalf of Martha McSherry via groups.io <mmcsherry@...>
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2020 8:53:49 PM
To: main@ECIR.groups.io <main@ECIR.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ECIR] Riosa needs help looking forward feedback

Heather, from your description, that sounds like a pain response to me.  Do you have any banamine you can give her (orally) to see if the chewing stops?  You should probably take her temperature first.
--
Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo

--
Heather
August 5, 2017, Brandon, Manitoba, Canada

Riosa

Storm

Case History