Re: Effects of long term high insulin levels

Thank you Kirsten. I will definitely let my BO know that not ALL the calories are soaked out of the hay. I was pretty astounded & then mad when she liked his quality of life to his food. He is bright, looks forward to me showing up 6 days a week & getting him out to exercise. He is sound & eats well. I just need to make sure he’s getting enough to put on weight. He doesn’t look quite as good as his last pics. I’ll take some tomorrow & out them in his Case History folder. Again, thank you for the info!!
--
Beth & Flame & Diana

NV Oct 2013

Flame Case History