Adding Jiaogulan to diet

Cheryl Oickle

As above.  I have noticed that Jewel is a bit more apathetic, depressed maybe since increasing her pergolide over 8 weeks ago. Her activity level  a bit slower, yet her usual interactiveness is great. Of note she has been stocking up a bit but this resolves with riding
I do not see any signs of laminitis, she still moves out fairly well when ridden, appetite great, weight stable etc.
Trims continue on a 4 week cycle.  Yes she is getting older (almost 20) but...
My question, a trial of jiaogulan I am considering.  Would it hurt. And how much should I give, I can only feed once daily.
My friend suggests adding AAKG. Is this necessary

--
Cheryl and Jewel
Oct 2018