Very high ACTH, no symotoms

Bonnie Eddy

Wanting to know if it possible to get a really high ACTH with NO symptoms.

1st gelding new horse has mild symptoms, he tested at 176

2nd gelding as he is 20, we just did a routine check to see where he was. His ACTH was 576. Absolutely NO symptoms.

Is is possible to have a horse that high with no symptoms? Am almost wondering if the 2 were somehow mixed up? Was sent to Cornell.

Will start new case histories, both started on Prascend. Can't believe we've got 2 PPID. We've only got 3 horses.

Thank you,
--
Bonnie with Racham (over the rainbow) from Southern California, Nov/2016

Case History
Racham's Photos