Re: Power Of Trimming - Feedback From Chiropractor

Lynn

I was concerned because he does have a bit of pot belly (the barn butler keeps calling him pregnant) and of course loss of topline and some muscle loss (my imagination was taking flight..."maybe his Cushings isn't under control, maybe he needs more pergolide etc. But the chiropractor really dispelled those worries by saying - "honestly - he looks much better than the last time I saw him" and that the topline/belly is just simply that....lack of conditioning which can be fixed. I was greatly relieved. If things stay on track she estimates I could be on him by end of November ...but when i do...we're starting at just 5 minutes walking.
--
Lynn
Beavercreek, Ohio