Re: Power Of Trimming - Feedback From Chiropractor

Lynn

Thanks Heather!  Tracy - you provided the valuable information about the Renegade Vipers prior to the pandemic and i so appreciate it. It was so helpful to have input from a Paso Fino owner as I found boots can really interfere with their gait. We weren't ready at the time but i filed the info away. I did ask my farrier about the shells. He does not have them. But what I am doing is ...I had the caregiver hold the tape measure both ways and took pictures and I'm providing photos of his lateral and sole views. They say on their website that if you can send photos they will help guide you. So hopefully we'll get the right size the first time and they will fit his hoof shape. Fingers crossed.
--
Lynn
Beavercreek, Ohio