Re: High insulin again- metformin, mare cycles

Thanks, Kirsten.
I can post what solved the syringing puzzle for me, if that's what you mean. I will start a new subject heading. As for exercise, yes, I plan to, as soon as temperatures drop to a point where I can tolerate being out in the sun.  Still in the 90's here much of the day, expected to continue into next week. If I get the bib clip done, that will be a start.
--
Cass, Sonoma Co., CA 2012
ECIR Group Moderator