Re: Power Of Trimming - Feedback From Chiropractor

Lynn

Amen Kirsten! You said it - it was an eye opener for me - I've often heard the phrase "no feet no horse" but the extent to which his feet were impacting his body just didn't penetrate until she began to exam/adjust him. She was very impressed with Lavinia's skill sets. I explained how the ECIR group works and the wonderful volunteers/experts we have. She said it's wonderful how technology has made collaboration and assistance on this level possible (regardless of distance) to the great advantage of our horses. She said in the past a vet or farrier likely would have just raised their hands with no real solution for the horse.  Relevante and I are very, very fortunate.
--
Lynn
Beavercreek, Ohio