Re: apf and veil

LJ Friedman

Thanks for the reply. I am now at day four of re-introducing 20 mg of compound pergolide. And so far see no problems. I will keep your horse in mind when I assume I might have to go higher than 20 mg. As a reminder I switch to Cabergoline because my vet did not want to go above 20 mg and I caved in too quickly. This time I will stand my ground and get what I need.. Thinking I probably won’t retest until January with the rise’s end,  and of course will test sooner if things indicate it is needed.  thanks.

Jesse and majestic ‘s Case History
Jesse's Photos