Update on Vinnie

Nancy & Vinnie & Summer

Hi all, I just wanted to share a latest picture of Vinnie. By following all the guidance and diet guidelines Dr Kellon and you all have shared in this group Vinnie looks the least metabolic he has in almost 18 months.

We are still dealing with a bit of the veil trying to get Vinnien p to the 0.5 dose of pergolide, but I keep the faith we will get there.

His left front is soooooo close. We are still in a boot with some tenderness where there is bone proliferation on the medial side but he is able to trot ans canter a bit at his will.  Today he was a bit of a dragon and decided to drag me a bit on our walk so in the round pen he went.

As someone wise once said, "It isn't about the destination, it is all about the journey. You all have been a beacon of hope for us in our journey to wellness and comfort and hopefully soundness.

I will post my latest rads, but the latest side image is in my folder now:)

Thanks!!
--
Nancy and Vinnie and Summer
Oakley, Ca