Re: New hay test

marcia <marcia@...>

How do you find a place to test the hay?

Marcia TX 2020

From: main@ECIR.groups.io [mailto:main@ECIR.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joy V
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 5:11 PM
To: main@ECIR.groups.io
Subject: [ECIR] New hay test

I got a delivery of new hay this weekend, with lower ESC + starch levels than I've been feeding, so very happy about that.  (I uploaded the jpg of the hay test).

I have searched the files & messages today and prior to this, but my question is what are the percentages we are looking for in our hay for protein, iron, etc?  Is there a file I can read that will tell me?  I'm sorry for asking, but I haven't had much luck with my searches.  I get a huge amount of files, and have tried to go through them, but I'm still not seeing what I'm looking for.

TIA!!!
Joy

--
Joy and Willie (PPID/IR)