Re: 2 months after initial laminitis episode

Sherry Morse

Hi Phyllis,

I noticed the other day that we had somebody with 2 different photo links but they both went to the same spot.

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=255382 is also your album, but I'm not sure why both links are different yet still work.

As far as the photos - I see room for improvement in the trim but Lavinia is the expert on those so you'll want to do a post that says something like "Hoof Mark Up Request" so she knows it's for her.

Weight-wise Patches doesn't look too bad here - how does her crest feel though?  Soft and moveable or hard as a rock, somewhere in between?  That may be the best judge of how controlled her IR is at this point.