Appetite veil? Lameness #Thyro-L

renee lefthand

my haorse was very lame some rotation and diagnosed with cushings and insulin was very very high started diet and half them full pill she will not eat ....dropped to half ....she also was getting better and is lame again over 5 to 6 week period .....vet office and farrier are out for a get days due to covid.....what can j do get her to eat so she get what she needs ....also for pain relief I tried many things....she is still heavy as well ....any ideas ....would thyroid l help ? But she will not eat anything but hay ....suggestions....her tests were done September peak of seasonal rise ....thank u
--
Renee SD 2020