Equioxx

Kelly Kathleen Daughtry

I  updated my case history to include that I started giving Micah  Equioxx daily at the end of August (surgery for torn Manica Flexoria in 2018; I can only ride her for 30 minutes under saddle at a walk).    It has been a real game changer. She is so much happier to the point that other people have remarked on it at the barn.  The two times Micah has foundered have been in December (2014 & 2015) so I worry most about her IR during this time of the year. I could take her off the Equioxx (I know the group does not recommend NSAIDS) but if there's a way to keep her on it, I'd like to. I'm wondering if the benefit is worth the risk.
--
Kelly & Micah, Clayton NC

April 2016

Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Kelly%20and%20%20Micah