Re: Trim advice needed please for Keegan

Kirsten Rasmussen

Hi Allison, if you have time it would be helpful if you could go through and rename all your photos in this format:  YEAR-MO-DY_LF lateral
(see naming instructions here: https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/wiki/Hoof-Related-Photo-Instructions )

As you load more photos and xrays they will quickly get confusing.  With the naming scheme we prefer, they can all be sorted by name (ie, date).

There are definitely improvements that could be made to the trim, but I'll leave that to our hoof professionals to comment on.  It also looks like he might have one or two event lines just below the coronet band?  Did he have laminitis recently?  Are you planning to have bloodwork done?

--
Kirsten and Shaku (IR) - 2019
Kitimat, BC, Canada

Shaku's Case History