Re: Trim advice needed please for Keegan

Allison

Ok I'll try to fix the naming. Sorry!

Yes, those are two event lines, which coincide with his recent set backs. Nothing in his life changed when those lines happened. I don't know if he had laminitis, I was hoping the X-rays would determine that. I wasn't really planning on having bloodwork done at this point since he shows no other definitive signs of PPID, and he's already on a starch controlled diet and has been for a long time. I have just recently started him on Prascend to see if that helps, just in case he's one of those weird ones that has PPID but doesn't have the typical symptoms. This lameness is also not seasonal-specific, so again, it's been hard to pinpoint.
--
Allison in Ontario 2020

Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Allison%20and%20Sonseeahray

Keegan XRays and Hooves Photo Album: