Thoughts on Seasonal PPID and What about CBD?

Anna Dolly

hi y'all,
Vet was out this morning to draw blood for Babe's first recheck- he's been on a half tab of Prascend for several weeks now. I told her about the AFP and I think she took a picture of the bottle to take with her.
I asked this and didn't get an answer I could sink my teeth into, and maybe there isn't one yet- after all, we just did the blood draw, but how do we know if PPID is seasonal in a horse? Is it solely about the numbers?
She was happy with how much better he looks and seems to feel. She saw him at his worst, too.

Also, what about CBD for a horse? I have used CBD for several years for myself and know what it has done for me, and I'm not one to just buy into hype- but is it possible that this could assist him with relief of symptoms and/or boost metabolic function?
--
Anna Dolly
Keyser, WV