Re: Appetite veil? Lameness #Thyro-L

Bobbie Day

Renee
I have fed those supplements for quite some time and I can tell you my mare probably wouldn’t be here without them.
I would suggest you start out slow, maybe a touch of them to start. I actually soak the Phyto-quench pellets and add that to her BP and Stabul one pellets, the CBD pellets she will now eat in another handful of SO. I feed her twice a day , she gets PQ and extra DC in the am then the CBD in the pm to help her at night. I think if you start out with small amounts they will start accepting them. There’s also a file called “ picky eaters “ that has some good ideas.

--
Bobbie and Desi
NRC March 2020