Re: decreased water intake and invokana

LJ Friedman

The weather has changed in the past few days yes. So maybe that’s it. Last few days have been very cold. Though my concern is when he first arrived at this facility in April I think the weather was equally cooler  as opposed to now and he would drink 18 to 20 gallons.I only know his water consumption starting April 1 to current. As his previous facility use the auto machines.  Let’s just hope this few days of cooler weather have affected his intake. My concern is that during the evening is when he usually drinks at least 8 to 10 gallons of water. Lately he’s been drinking two or 3 gallons during the night.

Jesse and majestic ‘s Case History
Jesse's Photos