Re: Off Feed Again

Nancy & Vinnie & Summer

Hi Martha,

Would you expand on this topic:

"APF protects against the unwanted effects of hormonal changes rather than absolute dosages"

I had been curious what causes the veil and how APF was addressing it. I had assumed it was slightly causing tummy issues because of appetite reduction, but now that you mention hormone changes that piqued my interest to learn more. It is such a useless to me that some horses adjust so easily but ky two have been so sensitive.

PS. My vet advised for Vinnie to try and push through the veil and stick with the dose we are on.

Thanks in advance.

Nan
--
Nancy and Vinnie and Summer