Re: Heavier Coat Than Usual, Chasteberry Extract and Prascend

Nancy & Vinnie & Summer

Hi Cass, yes he has always been well supplemented since 2014. I started following the main tenets of the emergency diet in 2018 with iodized salt and flax.. The minerals i had used previously contained iron so that was the main focus this year balancing with supplementss that don't contain iron..

We only started CTB in June so, that was why I wondered if this was something I needed to thibk about.

Notably, his summer coat was  the same as it always had been.

I have updated case history with his journey too.

Thx Nancy
--
Nancy and Vinnie and Summer
Oakley, Ca