Re: OT - Tis The Season Course Sale

Barbara Rosensteel

I took NRC Plus and Nutrition as Therapy many years ago (e.g. 2010).   Can I take a refresher of these two courses for a discount?   And then select  two other for my BOGO?

I have saved all of the chapters and accompanying materials from both of these courses on my computer, so I can re-read them any time.  Have there been  significant revisions over the last 10 years in either of these courses?

I hope to be the proud owner of a new horse (after 10 years without one) sometime soon and i want to get up to speed on nutrition and feeding for the non-IR, non-Cushings horse before I get him or her.

Thanks,
Barbara Rosensteel

On Sun, Nov 1, 2020 at 9:55 AM Eleanor Kellon, VMD <drkellon@...> wrote:
The 2020 - 2021 2 for 1 course sale is on at www.drkellon.com.  My web manager is not available right now to change the dates on the sale but they are the same as last year. Course dates for NRC Plus, Nutrition as Therapy and Cushing's and Insulin Resistance in 2021 are:

3/8 to 5/16
5/24 to  8/1
8/16 to 10/24
11/8 to 1/24/22 * week off for Thanksgiving and week off for Christmas

Please spread the word.

Barbara Rosensteel

Sept 2007, Cookeville TN