B6 and Mg for nervous PPID/IR horse

Tracy

Salsa has been very 'nervous' on his last two trail rides.
Based on some searches here and past recommendations to members from Dr Kellon I have adjusted his Ca:Mg ratio to 1.5:1 and I've put him on 200mg of B6.  He is about 830 lbs.
I use Remission for the extra Mg - b/c I had it - might as well use it.  For the B6 I use two human pills which he eats in his morning meal.
Is what I'm doing ok generally?  His diet IS properly balanced.

This behavior on the trail rides the last two times is not a 'I feel better' and wanna go type energy.  More of a nervous 'scared' thing.  He had been off from riding due to my life getting in the way etc - so I know some of this is just him being cooped up at home.
Figure if a little Mg and B6 can gently help him - it's worth a shot.  Just started the B6 on Saturday.  Started the extra Mg about a week ago. Need to update my CH to reflect this Mg and B6 - otherwise it's UTD.

Thanks-
Tracy and Salsa

--
Tracy and Salsa (1999 model year Paso Fino)
Middle TN USA, September 2019