Re: Cornell vs. BET lab results for Insulin now UPDATE

taskerudet

Cheryl,

He was tender footed with the extremely high insulin and I had boots for him. In addition, he had terrible thrush and along his back the skin had some kind of gunk on it. I was giving him metformin which only seemed to act opposite of expected. His demeaner changed drastically from silly boy to freakazoid.He definitely was not right. We have our silly boy back and he is sound. He is cushings and has been on 5 mg pergolide capsules for some time now. During his insulin rise, increasing pergolide had no affect on insulin even as it decreased the ACTH.
--
Ellen
July 2011, Goldendale, WA