Re: Sourcing Tested Timothy Hay in So Cal

LJ Friedman

My barn received  the Timothy hay today. I will send out samples to test for 603 and nitrates. The hay dealer, Jason from SoCal Hay,says he has other Timothy hay lower in sugar starch. He says he can send some test results to you, though they are not as detailed as we like, and he also says he could send you samples that he cores  from 10 bales approximately. I think you might want to contact him.  559-281-7527  ($24.50 when 272 bales were purchased)

Jesse and majestic ‘s Case History
Jesse's Photos