Re: Thanks on all recent posts .

Tracy

Hi Tara!  I replied on your gas colic post about Gas-X.
Hopefully Dr Kellon sees your question here about using Gas-X daily....I would think if you're contemplating daily use of it - a much harder look needs to be taken to try and 'root cause' why your horse is having such frequent bouts of it ....is it feed, something about management that you could adjust, a medical issue....was the horse ok and then at some point gas colic/symptoms started being a problem - if so- what details (any and all details) can you remember about that.
I think gas colic is tough because it seems to be a 'catch all' type diagnosis for some mystery belly pain.  Frustrating for sure.
Has your vet had any thoughts about what might be causing it?

--
Tracy and Salsa (1999 model year Paso Fino)
Middle TN USA, September 2019