Re: Use of Palmitoylethanolamide(PEA) for pain management

Jeanne Q

Day 7 update on PEA treatment with Glory.
I have been dosing the 3g in the evenings with her feed.  The last couple of mornings she has moved out much better than she has been.  However, by late afternoon she is back to the tiny mincing steps when I know she is in pain.  She is without boots in a padded stall for the night.  In boots and cushy pads during the day, turned out in a dry lot with shavings.
Dr. Kellon, have you read anything about dividing the dosage am and pm?  The equine studies I have read only dose once in the pm.  Should I try a divided dose?
Thank you
--
Jeanne Q MN 2020
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jeanne%20&%20Glory