Joint Supplement

Donna

As we are working on switching so many things for our horse(s) - only one with Cushing's, the other 2 are babies - we are needing to find a good joint support replacement for Monte. He has currently been on Cosequine ASU, vet recommended, but he has decided he will no longer eat anything with it in it. It has been work to get just a portion of it into him since he has become resistant, but he needs a good replacement for his muscle/joint stiffness from age. The one that I've currently been looking at is Tight Joints Plus. Here is a link to their site if you need it: https://www.tightjointsplus.net/horse-arthritis-treatment-and-joint-repair-auburn-wa-html/ . Thank you for some insight into this area.
--
Donna R Conley - in Oregon, Columbia County, USA since 12-01-2020
Montes Case History.pdf (groups.io)