Re: Latest Update on Vinnie and the Veil

Kirsten Rasmussen

I hope someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but technically Vinnie should be past the veil from his last dose increase in October, should he not?  I wonder if he really does need more pergolide.  Maybe what you are seeing, Nancy, is not a veil but are instead signs that his dose isn't high enough?  You mentioned noticeable improvement on pergolide, but consistently normal ACTH means the only way you can adjust dose is by signs, and if his crest has gotten bigger recently it could be a combination of the timothy hay and a need for a higher pergolide dose?  Just a thought.

--
Kirsten and Shaku (IR) - 2019
Kitimat, BC, Canada

Shaku's Case History