Re: Linseed oil safety

Thanks everyone. I figured it was too good to be true.

The pure flax oil sold by Santa Cruz claims to have a shelf life of 9 months if kept properly. (cool, dark place)

If the product is not "stabilized", does this mean that, even if it does not go rancid, it loses it's Omega 3 potency?

I have not tried chia seeds as they are not affordable either, being 3-4 times more expensive than flax.

I'm just barely hanging on financially with the pergolide, labs, and supplements so was looking for something he would eat that I could manage.
--
Jill, Khari & Jetty in Idaho

NRC 2010

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jill%20and%20Khari