Request for mark ups from Lavinia

Judy and Bugsy

We've been diligently following Lavinia's mark ups and recommendations and I'm so happy to say that Bugsy's feet along with his comfort have improved dramatically.  This is usually the time of year in which he gets sore but so far he's been doing well.  A few weeks ago, I changed his feeding a bit.  He now has access to a big round bale with 2 nets on, from around 9:00 am - 6:00 pm.  Then he gets about 8 lbs of his hay in a double netted small hay net and his supplements for the night.  The big rounds are off of the same field as the small squares so I should be good for the custom mineral supplement that he gets.  However the big round bales were baled at a different time of day than the small square bales and the ESC+ Starch  for the big rounds comes in a bit higher (8.91).  Exercise has been reduced due to the extremely cold temperatures that we are having here.  It's becoming a bit of a dance/gamble and I'm watching him closely for weight gain, ouchiness etc.

I would like Lavinia to have a look at Bugsy's pictures and provide mark ups please.
--

Judy and Bugsy

Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Feb. 25, 2020