Re: Lavinia is there ever a right time for corrective shoes?

Jeanne Q

Update:
After chatting with my farrier we both came to the conclusion that metal on her feet at this time of year is probably not the best idea.  In his experience the composites get very brittle in our serious cold temps here in northern MN.  Also, the cold temps dont work with the glue.  So he is going to research some more about possibilities.

Lavinia if you or anyone has some innovative ideas on how to increase her comfort level at this time it would be greatly appreciated.  Has anyone ever used the velco shoes?  They are a European thing but really seem like they could help.
--
Jeanne Q MN 2020
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jeanne%20&%20Glory