Re: Jiaogulan Dose (was Acute laminitis - unable to control pain)

Bendhorsetalk@...

Thanks, Sherry. Probably a month, increasing little by little but also losing some with the syringing. There is also some in her glycocemic eq. Do you know about the ginseng conflict?  I am still waiting for the ginseng and devil's claw to come. Just ordered the PEA and CBD after reading it's helping others. Story still doesn't want to walk with me. She seems to be in a holding pattern of pain even though she has had days of looking her old self. It is so hard to gauge what is preventing steady progress.
--
Shera Felde, Central Oregon, 2020
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Story%20and%20Shera