Re: Dex Suppression test.

LNGERZ@...

And as my daughter who had quads says, "The odds don't matter, until you are
the 'one' in however many!" I agree, I don't think I would run the risk. I
do know that a steroid either caused, or magnified my little Pandora mule to
founder. So as with everything else, the best thing one can do is learn all
they can about "the enemy" and then use the weapons that are best for them
when they wage war. Just my thought for the day! Pretty profound, if I do
say so myself! Kay, who knows Cushings is a nebulous enemy