Re: Invokana side effects - how common are they?

TERRI JENNINGS

My vet was also a little concerned about the medication coming from India. However, we can tell that we have the true medication by urine testing. If your horse’s urine shows the highest level of glucose you know it’s the true medication.

I often think of a 20/20 or dateline segment on fraudulent products being imported into different countries around the world. One of them was olive oil and they have people who all day taste olive oil to determine if it’s truly olive oil or just a substitute.  Sounds like a job I would not want.
--
Terri Jennings with Teeny, Finn and Elliott
Arcata, CA