Re: Hay analysis question

Sherry thanks for your response. The results were definitely from the “as sampled” column. My next question is: am I doing any more nutrient wasting by soaking the hay when it doesn’t need to be soaked? The stable hand at my barn is very hard to communicate with and it actually might be easier just to continue to have him soak the hay then to have him stop. Also the flax and salt are added to the wet hay so they stick to it when it’s fed to Flame. I could probably have him sprinkle the hay with a little water so it’s just wet enough that the flex and salt stick instead of soaking it. What do you think?
--
Beth & Flame dx 2013 & Diana dx 2020

NV Oct 2013

Flame Case History