Re: jesse chrm screen labs in his folder

LJ Friedman

 Jesse’s results from Cornell. disappointing  insulin 100 and acth 52. I assume the significance of the crushed serum  means nothing on this test?  . Any thoughts on what to do here? I can certainly try and  ask to raise compounded pergolide by 2 mg if my Vet allows. Which I’m unsure of

disappointed but not shocked .Was perhaps maybevexpecting a high ACTH, as de kellon alerted to,  but always feel like Invokana should control his insulin.
--mLJ Friedman  Nov 2014 Vista,   Northern  San Diego, CA

Jesse and majestic ‘s Case History
Jesse's Photos