Re: jesse chrm screen labs in his folder

LJ Friedman

Thanks for the reply. I will await your  oral cabergoline  info. . I think my research told me that  it was expensive as well?  . There have been no changes to his diet. And he is on the exerciser approximately every other day. I can increase this to six days a week if that might help things. Let me know your thoughts on increasing the exerciseir to  every day except Sunday?   ie 6 days a week  Thanks

Jesse and majestic ‘s Case History
Jesse's Photos