Re: End of Year Message

Nancy C

Edited

Hi Mel

I searched on Mightycause for your first and last name and email, and found no donation.

Thank you for including the ECIR Group in your yearly support.

Please let me know if you continue to have a problem. PM me at threecatfarm "at" cyberpine "dot" net.

I am also anxious to hear your response to Dr Kellon's question.

This is our goal too "My goal is to keep her laminitis free, within a reasonable medication budget."
--
Nancy C in NH
Join us at the 2021 NO Laminitis! Conference, August 12-15, Harrisburg, PA