Re: How much exercise?

LJ Friedman

I’m working on increasing jesse’s fitness in the equiciser . I believe the cycle allotted per horse  is 30 minutes and my vet suggesting we start with five minutes of trot and work  up to an amount of time where each day he shows no problems from the day before. can  a 31 year old horse trot for 30 minutes strongly? or just depends??
( increased cp from 20 to 21.5 with goal of stopping at 22 mg, if vet approves rx.
I looked at pricing cabergoline tablets in india.    best pricing might??? be $1.00 per 1 mg.) any guesstimates for 500 kg horse?

Jesse and majestic ‘s Case History
Jesse's Photos