Re: LJ - oral cabergoline

LJ Friedman

-- Thanks for the reply. Wedgewood charges six dollars per 1.- .25 mg capsule making it way ub affordable. I can get these tablets out of country hopefully for perhaps one dollar or two dollars per milligram. I will see if the increase to 22 mg  of cohas any effect. As of now, the thought is that jesse is now maybe 50 lb overweight so we’re going to reduce his feed buy a small amount and see if this helps with his insulin. This was per my local vetsc suggestion. Any thoughts on that idea?

Jesse and majestic ‘s Case History
Jesse's Photos