Re: Increased Insulin/Nuzu Stabul One/Metformin

Amadadelsol@...

While my girl was on Metformin I had the vet check her mouth very often for ulcers (we did a lot of frequent ACTH/insulin testing) and she never had ulcers but her appetite was terrible. She looked like a zombie, her personality was dull and she wouldn’t eat anything (including her supplements that balanced her hay) except hay. Once we stopped getting decent results with lowering her insulin and I removed it, I had my horse back. Just my experience.
--
Pat and Frigga
Monkton, VT

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Pat%20and%20Frigga