Re: GAVI is bad to worse ,Im worried and need next steps please

Eleanor Kellon, VMD

Tara,

Is he spending most of the time down? Could you post a short video of him walking?  Raspberry won't help. I think you meant Rehmannia? That's an herb for fatigue or anemia. The D I mentioned was probably Devil's Claw. That's the active pain reliever in PhytoQuench pellets and Hemp Joint. If your vet thinks the pain warrants it he/she could prescribe Tramadol 10 mg/kg twice a day. Also need: insulin, glucose in urine, ACTH, radiographs.